- Comment on China Considers Buying Stakes in Russian Energy, Commodity Firms 1 year ago:
You mean in the government or in the companies being bought. Because the first ones would not fucking dare to make it hard for such strategic partner and transaction, and the second ones will be swept really fast.
- Comment on PLArmy Navy launched its third aircraft carrier 1 year ago:
It seems they do indeed have a PLAN.
- Comment on China claims it may have detected signs of an alien civilization. 1 year ago:
Aren't those just pulsars or something? Also, it's 3,3 billion LY from us, and 3,3 billion years old.
- Comment on World’s Longest High-Speed Railway Network Gets Longer 1 year ago:
Virgin Hyperloop vs Chad railways
- Comment on NYT saying the quiet part out loud 1 year ago:
"Virtually no ability to predict our performance in China"
- Comment on Hong Kong magnate and Nobel peace prize nominee Jimmy Lai calls on the US to nuke China 1 year ago:
It seems he's on the right track to the PEACE prize. To top the Barack "3 wars at the same time" Obama in peace efforts nuclear war is the next logical step.