- Comment on Grindy games on Deck 4 weeks ago:
The best time to plant a time-sinking tree is 100 years ago. The second best time is today.
- Comment on ...did everyone get this? 2 months ago:
From now until then you’re invincible.
- Comment on nuclear chicken 2 months ago:
MS Paint Chicken
- Comment on Steam deck keyboard and mouse input from PC via KDE Connect 2 months ago:
I’ve also used barrier between my PC and deck to get an extra screen.
- Comment on First multiplayer impromptu SteamDeck session. 3 months ago:
Plus it’s asset tagged so likely covered by a generous warranty or replaced by the business if it goes poorly enough.
- Comment on Whats the most efficient; Using a fully charged SD when plugged into a 20,000 mah battery bank, or depleting the SD battery then plugging into the bank to continue play? 5 months ago:
Plus then you can recharge the bank, usually at much higher rate than the deck charge rate, and plug it back in before the deck dies with more than 100% of the deck’s capacity.
- Comment on Troubleshooting help 6 months ago:
It kinda seems like the undervolt was stable until it wasn’t. Have you tried a recovery USB or anything?